Choose a plan
Find the right solution for your needs.
- Host up to 300 participants
- Single sign-on
- Recording transcripts
- Managed domains
Use your university email address domain to add users to your account automatically.
- User Management & Admin Dashboard
- User management allows account Owners and Admins to manage their users, such as add, delete and assign roles and add-on features.
- Manage all users in your company on one account for simplified billing, advanced user management settings, and comprehensive usage insights all in the Zoom Admin Portal.
- School & University Branding
- FERPA & GDPR Compliant
- LMS & LTI Pro Integrations
Easily add a meeting to any course activity and invite the right students from your learning management system (works with Moodle, Canvas, Desire2Learn and Blackboard). See all of Zoom's Education Integrations.
- WGAC 2.1 AA Compliant
Learn more about our accessibility features and resources.
- Registration & Polling Events
- Alumni Engagement
- Broadcast Massive Open Online Courses
- Single app for voice, video, voicemail, messaging, meetings, and conferencing
- Emergency Alerting
Dynamically detect user location and report corresponding emergency address to local emergency services (US & Canada only) and to internal safety team. Click here to download our data sheet.
Conference Rooms with Video
- Easy to access room meeting controls for the instructor
- Camera and audio designed to capture multiple speakers in a room
- Touch interactive whiteboarding and co-annotation
- Unlimited Digital Signage and Scheduling Display services
- Cloud meeting recording and transcription
Optional Add-on Plans*You must have at least one Licensed user to purchase these Add-on plans.
- All paid plans come with local toll numbers, but Audio Plan allows you to add Call Out, global Toll-free and local dial-in for premium countries
- No charge to your participants to call in from any device
- Easily select one or multiple countries for Toll-free call-in
- Store, stream and download your video recordings from the Zoom Cloud
- MP4 or M4A file formats available
- Storage options include up to 3TB/month
- Increase participants capacity for your meetings plan
- Include up to 500 or 1,000 interactive participants in a meeting
- Monthly and annual billing options available
That idea of 8-to-5 access to a faculty member in the halls of a building in College Station, Texas, isn’t a thing anymore with Zoom - and it doesn’t have to be.Jocelyn Widmer, Assistant Provost for Academic Innovation, Texas A&M University See More Stories