Choose a plan
Find the right solution for your needs.
*In order to complete the purchase in INR, billing and sold to contacts must be in India. Zoom Phone cannot be purchased in INR.
NewZoom Events & Webinar
Zoom Rooms (all plans)
- One tap to join meeting rooms
One click wireless proximity share
Zoom Rooms include many different sharing options in addition to wireless proximity share such as via HDMI or a browser.
Multiple participants can share at the same time and you can show different shared desktops on the room displays
720p HD video & audio
1080p HD requires Business plan or higher
Supports up to 1,000 video participants, or 10,000 webinar viewers
Requires additional licenses
Unlimited Digital Signage in and out of rooms
Share content playlists across all your displays. To learn more, click here.
Unlimited Scheduling Displays
Deploy scheduling displays across any space (even non-Zoom Rooms). To learn more, click here.
Minimize setup costs and IT support with enterprise-grade room management.
- Remote management and software provisioning
- Set and manage rooms by location hierarchies
- Role-based administration and alerts for room issues
Touch interactive whiteboarding and co-annotation
Requires a touch display device
- Co-annotate across desktop, mobile, and Zoom Rooms
- Save whiteboarding sessions
- Open up to 12 whiteboards at a time
Lighting and environmental room controls
Zoom Rooms native room control integration allows you to control third party IP-capable equipment, so that the equipment can be controlled from the Zoom Room controller. Admins can create a configuration profile to add outgoing IP control messages from Zoom Room.
- Supports up to 10 room controllers
- Supports up to 3 displays
Supports unlimited cameras in the room
Great for large spaces or sharing two camera streams at the same time from a single room.
One-click to join third party meetings
Zoom Rooms can be invited to meetings with Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, WebEx, GoToMeeting, Google Hangouts or BlueJeans and join the meeting with one click. This may be useful for companies migrating to Zoom from other video conferencing solutions or who work with vendors and customers who use 3rd party meeting services.
The host of the third-party meeting will need one of the following interop services enabled:
- Polycom RealConnect
- Webex CMR
- GTM InRoomLink
- BlueJeans interop (already included with BlueJeans Meetings)
Works with Appliance hardware and an open hardware ecosystem
For recommended hardware, visit here.
- Calendar integrations with Office 365, Google, and Exchange
- User-friendly control interface
Cloud meeting recording and transcription
Transcription is dependent on host's license
Zoom Rooms Licenses
- Purchase up to 49 Zoom Rooms licenses online
Optional Add-on Plans*You must have at least one Licensed user to purchase these Add-on plans.
Conference Room Connector
- Connect your H.323/SIP systems with desktop, tablet, mobile devices, Zoom Rooms and other H.323/SIP endpoints
- Works with many legacy endpoints including Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize and others
- Cloud-based or on-premise (VM) room connector
- Professional Services will assess your needs and design the optimal configuration for your meeting spaces
- A project manager will be your single point of contact to remotely manage the implementation
- Zoom certified experts can complete the installation either on-site or remote
Hardware as a Service
- Lease hardware monthly for low upfront costs and predictable budgets
- Easy upgrades to ensure your hardware is current
- Easily scale up (or down) your hardware as your organization grows
- Add Managed Services to install and monitor your hardware
Premier Developer Support
- Prioritized technical resources & committed developer work hours available through tiered plans
- Quickly troubleshoot and resolve development issues within guaranteed target response times
- Directly communicate and easily manage open support cases via Zoom’s secure Developer Support Portal
- Get expert assistance with your developer administration needs including support for App Marketplace submissions, releases, and maintenance