K-12 Zoom Academy
The K-12 Zoom Academy for summer 2020 is a two day virtual professional development event that brings together thought leaders and practitioners in K-12 to inspire and empower Teachers, School Administration, and IT Staff. Zoom’s goal and mission is to equip and train the education community to feel prepared and successfully conduct remote, in-person, or blended learning experiences for your students in fall 2020.
Keynotes + Learning Panels
8:45 AM PDT
Welcome & Opening Keynote with Zoom's Founder & CEO, Eric Yuan & Zoom's Global Education Lead, Anne Keehn
12:40 PM PDT
Whether teaching from your classroom, home, or school, hear from an expert panel on how to succeed in a blended learning environment for fall 2020 and beyond.
The location may have changed, but learning never stops. Our panel of experts will show you best practices for improving learning experiences and student engagement in blended environments.
Building quality connections is more important than ever before. In this panel, we’ll discuss how to better connect with students, families, and communities through a variety of sessions and events.
12:50 PM PDT
1:30 PM PDT
Zoom’s Commitment to Education
Join Zoom in learning about our plans for connecting to the education community locally and globally - new product enhancements, updates on security and privacy issues for K-12 and our plans for rolling out a Badging and Certification program.
Pre-register for our live and interactive training tracks designed to equip you with the best practices and tools to confidently manage virtual and blended teaching and learning on the Zoom platform. Zoom experts have thoughtfully tailored the below tracks to be relevant to your roles and responsibilities at your Schools and District.
- Getting started on Zoom
- Setting up and managing your virtual classroom
- Tips for engaging students online
- Best practices for teaching over Zoom
- Learn how to engage your students, staff, parents, and community with Zoom
- Find out best practices for managing your staff and conducting professional development training
- Building a secure learning and teaching environment for your school
- Best practices for user and recording management
- Deep dive into administrative controls, reporting, and managing integrations
Earn a Zoom Academy Summer 2020 Badge by participating in one of our live training sessions and completing the post event learning assessment.