We spend so much of our time in meetings, yet few people are trained to be outstanding meeting leaders. In this webinar, Dr. LeeAnn Renninger co-founder of LifeLabs Learning, will walk you through how to engineer virtual meetings that are useful, productive, and energizing. You will learn the formula behind good and bad virtual meetings and how to quickly fix meeting problems as they occur.
In this workshop, we'll cover:
- How to design the types of meetings our brains crave
- The unique challenges of virtual meetings
- How to successfully open a meeting using the 4Ps technique
- Hacks to create more inclusion in virtual meetings
- An action plan to choose your area of focus for the week ahead
Join this webinar to discover how you can feel confident in your ability to optimize the meetings you are in.
Zoom would like to update your account settings. When joining a meeting or webinar by entering a meeting ID, participants will be required to enter a password. Participants joining using a meeting invite link will not be required to enter a password. Learn More
This change will be effective on . If approved or declined, the change will take effect immediately.