Digitalization, and Cloud computing specifically, enables utilities to tap into the tools that drive system optimization and decarbonization. Yet, despite its fundamental value, the Cloud poses certain challenges and misconceptions. This series will take a holistic look at:
- The initial steps of cloud adoption and outlining ROI for utilities
- Accelerating the digital transformation
- How cloud computing can help utilities overcome challenges around cybersecurity
“Translating Digitalization into ROI”
2:00 - 3:00 CT
Translating investments in upgrading systems into a return on investment is not always a straightforward process. How can utilities plan and outline ROI for their cloud adoption?
- Evan O’Mahoney, Vice President - Technology Services, CPS Energy
- Jay Castleberry, Industry Advisor for Utilities, SAP
- Joyce Deuley, Sr Research Analyst, Zpryme [Moderator]
“Accelerated Digital Transformation”
3:00 - 4:00 CT
Technology and innovation are critical to managing the challenges of resiliency, efficiency, profitability, and service quality in utilities. However, new digital technologies are often costly and challenging to implement. How can cloud computing help utilities progress in their digital transformation journey?
- Alejandro Reyes, Director of Digital Transformation, The AES Corporation
- Andrew Theis, Sr Industry Value Advisor - Utilities, SAP
- Hebah Bukhari, Research Analyst, Zpryme [Moderator]