The Covid-19 outbreak has reshaped students' educational paths. In just a few short weeks, senior administrators and members of their teams must be “student-ready” — working together to create an environment that supports the needs of students, whether on campus, remote, or a mix of both.
Join Chronicle host Ian Wilhelm and an expert panel to discuss the growing needs of students in this uncertain time and how to serve them in this "new normal."
- Patricia Johnson, Vice President for Finance and Administration, Lehigh University
- Sasi K. Pillay, Chief Information Officer, Washington State University
- Nancy Young, Vice President for Student Affairs, University of Maryland, Baltimore County
The conversation will explore:
- How CFOs, CIOs, and student- and academic-affairs staffs can work together to develop a student-ready environment.
- How colleagues can better understand one another's roles and students' needs today.
- How teams can work cross-functionally to break through silos and overcome the potential challenges of remote work, budget cuts, and the uncertainty of the pandemic.
By registering for this forum, you agree to share the information below with The Chronicle and Oracle for marketing purposes.
Can’t make it? Register for the webinar to have a recording of the session sent to your inbox.