The Endocannabinoid system (ECS), is named after the cannabis plant that led to its discovery, but it actually predates the existence of the plant and can be influenced by factors well beyond CBD and THC.It is now known that the ECS is critical to regulating the proper function of a wide range of body processes including appetite, pain, inflammation, and mood. In this informative presentation, Dr. Murray will highlight a more holistic view of the ECS and discuss dietary, lifestyle, and supplement strategies that support, nourish, and impact the ECS.
• A presentation of provocative concepts towards the goal of better clinical outcomes.
• Provide a quick overview of a more “Holistic View” of the Endocannabinoid System (ECS).
• Highlight and provide understanding on the impact of enhancing PPARs
• Provide an accurate appraisal of the role of CBD as a therapeutic agent.
• Introduce “Alternative” compounds that impact the ECS and provide clinical solutions.