A significant weakness in the toolkit of most successful leaders, around the world, is the ability to spot the right talent. To stay competitive, profitable and on track to healthy growth, hiring managers must dramatically improve their ability to retain and promote the right people.
In this session, we’ll share the top six ways to increase your chances of hiring an A-Player and decrease the risk of hiring candidates who do not belong on your team. You’ll learn how to:
• Use Job Scorecards to get specific about the role, before interviewing candidates
• Recognize A-Player patterns during interviews
• Understand B- and C-Player patterns during interviews
• Use competencies to assess fit for the role and culture
• Support transparent discussions with candidates to confirm A-Player fit for role and culture.