Whether you are starting out or refreshing your memory, this webinar should aid you with your online teaching and student learning in the coming weeks.
In this webinar we will look at
● How to use Class dojo for remote learning
● How to upload class work
● How to use class story and school story
● Student portfolios
● How to upload a worksheet
● Class QR codes and Student QR codes
● Any questions on the above.
● How to record your screen using Meet or Stream
● How to set up a channel or group of videos that your students can access.
Presented by Declan Ward an expert in the field of e-learning.
Please note that no recordings will be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if the presenter is agreeable to this. Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. If you lose your internet connection during the webinar this doesn’t warrant a refund (if applicable). Do not share your join link as you will be unable to join if you do so. You can cancel your registration and get a full refund up to the start of the webinar (if applicable). Once the webinar has commenced there are strictly no refunds. The cancellation button is at the bottom of your confirmation email.