Join Yerecic Label, rPlanet Earth, and the Association of Plastic Recyclers for a sustainable packaging webinar focused on PET thermoforms. Attendees will broaden their knowledge on existing barriers to recyclability and current available solutions for this particular packaging type. Multiple resources for further education on sustainable packaging will be shared to allow attendees to empower their own teams and invoke change immediately after attending. Topics such as common recyclability terminology and consumer communication best practices will also be covered. Among the questions the webinar will answer are:
* What are the barriers to PET thermoform recycling?
* What role does the label play in PET thermoform recycling?
* What solutions are available to improve the current “standard package” for PET thermoform recycling?
* What do terms like “designing for circularity” and “closed loop system” mean & where can my company begin to improve the life cycle of my package?
* How can I best relay my organization’s sustainability efforts, not only within packaging but company-wide, to the consumer?