FEFLOW is widely recognised as a comprehensive software package for subsurface flow and transport simulation. FEFLOW’s application areas include water management, mine water, saltwater intrusion, geothermal energy, and variably saturated media.
Are you a mining professional working on groundwater simulation in a consulting company, public authority, university and research institution? In this webinar you will get an overview of the state-of-the-art modelling solutions for groundwater within the mining context. We will discuss main features of the FEFLOW to overcome the most challenges mining-groundwater problems. The webinar will focus on the use of the newly 3D unstructured-mesh to implement straightforward a detailed mining plan. Moreover, we will discuss the possibilities FEFOW offers you to estimate accurately dewatering volumes and pore pressure distributions.
- Overview of software solutions for mining applications
- Best practices of boundary conditions in FEFLOW for mining projects
- Implementation of open-cast mines in FEFLOW
- Estimation of dewatering volumes
- Estimation of pore pressure distributions
- DHI success histories of FEFLOW mining projects.
Register now! There are only seats available for the first 100 attendees.
When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.