Fear + Uncertainty = Paralysis: Although easy to fall into the trap, this equation doesn’t have to be a reality for the AEC industry, especially for leaders with enough courage to innovate and adapt with their clients. This session will equip you with insights and tools to assess the needs of your market, innovate, and build a crisis and recovery plan.
This 6-Week Webinar Series is designed to provide a framework for leaders to:
1. Define a Timeline for YOUR Market (and update it weekly)
2. Develop an Immediate Action Plan to Innovate & Navigate your team through current uncertainties and prepare them for new opportunities.
Market Intelligence Expert, Keith Prather will brief attendees weekly on new data and trends that will affect the timing of the market, Its impact on Pioneer’s IQ’s Fear and Recovery Curve model, and understanding how our nation’s fear response will evolve and trigger opportunities that will drive construction.
Senior Strategist DeWayne Ables will define a crisis & recovery planning process equipping leaders to empower their teams, capture insights from clients, innovate, prioritize, and deploy a holistic solution to serve the changing needs of the market.
NOW is the time understand how the needs of your market are changing, innovate your solution, and quickly deploy it by:
• Equipping your leaders to timeline the recovery in your market
• Receiving weekly economic & market insights to maximize opportunities effecting construction
• Deploying tools with your team to capture insights from your clients and prospects
• Implementing a planning process to innovate, prioritize and prepare your team
• Connecting your team to the needs of the market and their potential impact on their community
Cost: $2500 Per Company [up to 10 leaders]