Do you know the contribution you want to make to the world?
Making poor College choices can leave young people and their families feeling devastated. Hearing how other students made their decisions and coped can make an essential difference.
StudyandCareers.ie marks College Awareness Week with a stimulating panel discussion with 4 hopeful young people (20-24 yrs). Hear their fascinating stories, their ups, their downs, and ultimately how they made College choices that fulfil them and excite them about the contribution they want to make to the world.
Who will you meet:
1. Evan (23) - 4th year Medicine student, NUIG
2. Orla (20) - 3rd year Global Business student, DCU
3. Laura (24) - post grad student, Primary Teaching (PME), Hibernia College
4. Liam (24) - recent graduate from NUI, Maynooth, with degree in Music & French, working in new job as a Content Analyst.
Who will this panel discussion benefit
• 2nd level students, especially Leaving cert students about to complete their CAO applications.
• Young people re-evaluating their choices
• Career Guidance Counsellors
• TY Coordinators
• Teachers and educators concerned about young people’s futures
‘He who has a why to live can bear almost any how’
Please note no recordings will be shared with participants. Slides will be shared if presenter is agreeable to this. Please only register for our webinars if you have an internet download speed greater than 6MB. Speed test your internet prior to registering. Do not share your join link as you will be unable to join if you do so.