As a researcher I’m great at finding information about what’s been done in the past to tackle the future. But, what happens when a global pandemic hits and suddenly you don’t know what to do and have to create a new normal? Join Stephanie Brouwer, data/research manager at Marian University and Apra Indiana Vice President for an informal webinar that will focus on some of the following:
• What projects do you focus on if your organization has temporarily stopped asking for gifts?
• How can you research more effectively for the future?
• How can you get a seat at the table to suggest some of the ideas you are hearing in webinars?
• How do you stay organized at home to get your projects done?
• What are some FREE professional development opportunities to take advantage of?
This webinar will be recorded and sent out to anyone who registers.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU! Have a question that you are dying to ask someone other than your plant or your pet? Maybe you want to know what other institutions are doing. Apra Indiana is starting to collect resources from organizations who are working through the same issues you are facing! Want to brag on your organization? Do it here! Apra Indiana will start spotlighting these great ideas on our website and social media channels.
Click here to complete the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSevbX31JHFkSvaZBzH5_xTjJxxauqOZsvnjdK2j3Ahxt1mYRg/viewform?usp=sf_link