Wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) are key infrastructures for ensuring a proper protection of our environment. However, WWTPs are also major energy consumers and can cause environmental impact on receiving waters.
Many WWTPs are operated in a less-than-optimal manner with respect to both treatment and energy efficiency. Investigations suggest that up to 30-40% energy savings could be achieved if all WWTPs were optimally operated. Understanding of the processes allows for their optimization through using on-line sensors, data processing, process control and involvement of staff.
During this free 1-hour webinar, you will discover solutions to best address wastewater treatment challenges such as how to increase treatment capacity, reduce the consumption of energy and chemicals and improve overall efficiency through a powerful combination of best-in-class technology and time-tested methodologies.
• We will discuss step-by-step approach to improve efficiency in day-to-day operations
• Learn how online solutions and products such as WEST, DIMS.CORE and TwinPlant can be utilized
• Discuss the role of digital twins and real time modelling in an urban water landscape
• How to quickly obtain knowledge about your WWTP to make accurate and timely decisions on operational tasks.
• View application examples
• Q&A session with a process engineer
This webinar will take place on 22 April 2021 at 15:00UTC and 19:00UTC. With two time slots available, you can choose the time that suits you best!
Register now! There are only seats available for the first 100 attendees.
We look forward to your participation!
“Disclaimer”: “When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.”