BLUE café is a new series of webinars hosted by DHI. It is an informal virtual space to share and discuss the results of our latest research and innovation projects.
Today’s talk is about a new web-based tool FloodRisk democratizing DHI’s advanced 1D/2D coupled flood models to support end-users to do Climate adaptation decision making and access Early Warning flood impacts results. The system facilitates the use of DHI’s models for non-modellers and experts alike.
An overview of the system’s facilities and application will be given including:
· Defining and running multiple scenarios in parallel on high-performance cloud computers. · Damage loss model
· Visualization of dynamic flood maps and damage cost maps.
· User-interface for mitigation measures - barriers and pumps
· Download to further work with the results in third party software.
· Automized upload of new MIKE Flood models via the web interface
· The system in Early Warning mode
· Easy setup of system for new regions
A few cases from the Danish territory will be given to illustrate the use of the system.
Show up with a headset and avoid sunlight. Bring coffee and we supply the music!
Looking forward to seeing you all.
When completing this form, you agree to receive communications from DHI with inspirational articles, news and information on relevant courses, events and products. No spam. You can unsubscribe at any time.