Following on from my June webinar, I will cover more financial functions. These are more related to comparing and analysing cash flows. I have also included a couple of requested schedules.
This session will cover the following functions
- NPV – Net Present Value of regular cashflows (learn to trick to using it correctly)
- XNPV – Net Present Value of irregular cashflows
- IRR – Internal Rate of Return of regular periodic cashflows
- XIRR – Internal Rate of Return of irregular periodic cashflows
- Discounted Payback period schedule
- Flexible Loan schedule – handles lump sum payments
As with all my sessions, I will throw in a few other shortcuts along the way.