Messaging continues to be one of the hottest communications services on the market. This includes business SMS and text, over-the-top secure collaboration services, telemedicine, customer service, and text marketing.
If you currently use or offer a communications platform, PBX, UCaaS or contact center solution that does not include messaging, you may be leaving money on the table. At the same time, your communications will suffer.
This webinar will review the available types of messaging solutions, and will explain how your business can use them. We will also cover the different mechanisms available to integrate messaging into your existing service, including rebranding and white label options.
We will share some experiences with our customers who are using messaging to build their businesses and increase their revenue. We will also cover why messaging is becoming more important to the healthcare industry and how this is driving opportunity in this market.
And finally, we will spend some time discussing what the future of the messaging space may hold for both users and providers.
What You Will Learn:
• The available types of messaging solutions including text messaging and secure messaging;
• Applications of various types of messaging solutions;
• How customers are using messaging to increase revenue;
• Opportunities for messaging in healthcare; and
• Our thoughts on the future of messaging.
Who Should Attend:
• End users who want to learn different ways that messaging can be used to improve both internal and external communications
• Providers of UCaaS, CCaaS, CPaaS, and hosted PBX who want to learn how to add this important service to their offering, independent of the platform they currently use to provide service
• Carriers and service providers who want to learn how to enable this service within their network without adding additional equipment
• Sales agents who want to learn how to offer messaging as an additional service to their existing client