The impact of Covid19 on aviation is devastating, and the recovery for air travel will be long and trying. Due to boarder lockdowns and travel restrictions, air travel demands decline drastically. When it comes to airports, how can they navigate through the crisis and thrive?
This webinar intends to gather all the stakeholders in aviation industry and discuss the impact of the Covid19 on airport operations and preparation for recovery. There will be speeches followed by a group Q&A session. This webinar will keep you updated and get your questions/concerns answered on the pandemic’s impact on airports and their operations.
The confirmed speakers are:
-Dr KJ Devasia, GM and Head, Enterprise Risk & Corporate Resilience, Bangalore International Airport Limited.
-Dineshkumar. C, Head Operations, Cochin International Airport Limited
-Ravinder Pal Singh, Chief Information and Innovation Officer, Tata SIA Airlines
-Gautsil Madani, CEO, PT Angkasa Pura Kargo
-David N. Studden, Senior Manager Business Development, Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies
-Pieter van der Horst, Project Director and Project Manager, Schiphol Area Development Company
-Kasper Hounsgaard, Co-founder and CEO, Copenhagen Optimization
-Mark D Martin, Founder and CEO, Martin
To register this webinar, please fill in the required information in the below form and you will receive a confirmation email sent by ZOOM to your designated email. Kindly check your junk or spam mail folder, if you fail to receive it.
During the webinar, please follow the below guideline:
1. Please format your meeting name as: [First name][Last name]_[Company Name]
2. Please mute your microphone upon joining if you are not a speaker or panelist
3. Use Chat Box to send greetings
4. Use Q&A Box to ask questions for speakers
5. Presentation files will be shared on the next day after this webinar. For people who registered/attended our offline events, it's free. Otherwise, the charge is USD 50.
We look forward to meeting you online!