Free to attend 1-hour on Thursday, 9 July from 12 – 1.30 pm.
CPD points available.
Attend the event and send us your questions in advance. The first ten questions will receive a 50 dollars voucher that can be used for JinkoSolar products. Please email your questions to email@example.com
- Alok Verma, Senior Sales Manager, Utility Projects, ANZ, JinkoSolar will talk about the era of 500 + watt, JinkoSolar credibility in Australia and bifacial solar farm.
- Javier Vidal Echevarria, Regional General Manager Australia, Soltec will present on advancements in 2P trackers related to 500 + watt modules and the improvements in tracker technology, to positively impact generation.
- Roundtable Discussion: Impact on DC generation of solar farms hosted by John Grimes, CEO, Smart Energy Council:
- Philip Kao, Senior Application Engineer, Large Scale & Project Solutions, SMA Australia will discuss DC to AC generation, DC string voltage above 1500 Vdc and how high DC voltages impact to inverter design life and warranty.
- Warwick Johnston, Managing Director, SunWiz will talk about grid connections and interconnectors status, next hot spots of solar farm in Australia, and the industry trends and challenges.
- Nicholas Wain, Associate, Energy and Management, Aurecon will discuss on bifacial solar farms in terms of bankable solutions, the experience of Aurecon and other related technology issues.
- Alex Li, Business Development Manager, UNSW will talk about the impact of technology on upcoming solar farm, next technology generation and UNSW’s point of view on upcoming solar farms.
- Ally Bonakdar, Director, Energy, Specialised & Acquisition Finance, NAB will share his experience on project finance during COVID, the challenges and possible solutions and new energy finance.
- Q&A Session with participants.