Dr. Celina Peerman serves as an organizational behavior specialist with over 25 years of experience from frontline to senior-level positions, in a wide range of industries and organizations. She is passionate about engaging our human resources in new ways in order to achieve even better organizational results.
Keeping Your EQ in Time of Chaos
You’ll Learn How To:
• Recognize the connection between emotional intelligence and adjusting to change
• Understand types of resistance to change with possible responses
• Increase EQ to help manage regular and crisis events
• Apply change management tools to unexpected and/or long-term change adjustment
The Masterclass will be followed by a Q&A. I'll be answering questions such as:
• What can I do to adjust to unexpected change more effectively?
• How can I respond to coworkers who aren't at the same emotional place I am?