Building an evidence base around the impact of paid leave is a difficult task. Businesses often ask: What is the return on investment (ROI) from implementing a paid leave policy? What metrics do we need to track? How do we do good by our employees while also doing good business?
We invite you to join Panorama, the American Sustainable Business Council, and a panel of speakers representing businesses and researchers to discuss how companies can use data to measure the ROI of family-friendly work policies. We will also explore how tracking and sharing such data can inform both broader paid leave policy discussions as well as companies’ decision making as they consider adopting family-friendly work policies.
- Chris Lu (moderator), former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Labor and Senior Strategy Advisor, FiscalNote
- Trisha Comsti, Program Officer, Panorama
- Nicole Collier, Director, Policy and Public Affairs, Nestlé
- Siobhan Mullin, Finance and Human Resources Manager & Co-Owner, South Mountain Company an ASBC business member
- Stephen Weltz, Workforce Analytics Manager, Human Capital Management Institute