- Theme: The New Arbitration Landscape: 2020 and Beyond
- Co-Host: UNCITRAL, MOJ Korea, KCAB INTERNATIONAL, ICC, Seoul IDRC
- Opening Remarks:
Mi Ae Choo, Minister of Justice, Republic of Korea
- Welcome Remarks:
Hi-Taek Shin, Chairman, KCAB INTERNATIONAL; Professor, Seoul National University, School of Law
- Session 1 (Nov 5, 16:10- 17:30 KST, 08:10-09:30 CET)
Year One of the New Normal: What has changed, what must change, and are these changes here to stay?
- Session 2 (Nov 5, 17:45-19:00 KST, 09:45-11:00 CET)
Time for a New Momentum in Commercial Arbitration?
- Session 3 (Nov 6, 16:00-17:20 KST, 08:00-09:20 CET)
Current Status and Progress of Reforms in the Investor State Dispute Settlement and its Impact on Investment Treaty Policies
- Session 4 (Nov 6, 17:40-19:00 KST, 09:40-11:00 CET)
Innovative Suggestions for Virtual and Remote Hearings
For further information about this conference, please visit here: https://www.seouladrfestival.com/the-9th-ap-adr-conference