In this webinar, we provide an overview of the Master in Nursing Program including the Nurse Practitioner Stream. Information about admission requirements and the application process will be shared. At the University of Manitoba, graduate nursing programs offer busy nurses options of full-time or part-time studies. All programs use “blended delivery” with in-class seminars biweekly (evening classes available) with online learning activities on alternate weeks.
1. Describe the overall goals of the graduate programs in the College of Nursing, University of Manitoba.
2. List three reasons to acquire a Master in Nursing Degree.
3. List four streams/focus areas in the Master in Nursing Program.
4. Describe how to apply to the Master in Nursing Program, University of Manitoba.
5. Discuss career opportunities for graduates of a Master in Nursing Program.