In efforts to push the agenda of improving health research capacity with a shift of leadership to the Global South, The Global Health Network has established three regional knowledge hubs - Asia, Africa and Latin America and the Caribbean. The Asia hub aims to bring health research ability and activities to every healthcare setting in the region.
We invite all stakeholders to join us in the uptake and implementation of capacity strengthening and data science initiatives and practices across the health research community in Pakistan.
Date: November 7, 2022
Time: 1 pm - 4 pm (Pakistan time), 8 am - 11 am (UK time)
- Welcome & agenda
- Working Together- Announcing the SKMCH&RC-TGHN Collaboration
- The Global Health Network Overview
- The Global Health Network- Asia
- The Pakistan Ethics Framework Project
- Needs assessment for health research capacity in Pakistan