Facilitator: Daniel Baily, CEO
Healthcare organizations are increasingly consolidating patient safety and quality efforts at the system level. Safety and Quality leaders face new challenges about how to measure, internally benchmark, and improve across a system of diverse care settings. Join Beterra for a deep look into emerging strategies for consolidating patient safety culture measurement and improvement across healthcare systems.
What will the webinar cover?
• Best practices for surveying patient safety culture across a system
• Approaches for integrating plans across disparate care settings
• Simplifying the engagement model across hospitals, clinics, and other settings
• Best practices for leveraging patient safety culture data at the system level
• How to allocate system resources effectively and efficiently
Who should attend?
• Quality, Safety, and Risk Leaders
• Healthcare System Executives
• Nursing Leaders
• Physician Champions and Leaders
• Anyone interested in patient safety culture