It is with great pleasure to inform you that the Regional Challenge Fund is organising the national event in Albania to announce the launch of the first call for expressions of interest. On this occasion, the webinar will take place via the Zoom platform on Tuesday, March 2nd, 2021, 10.00 – 11.15 (CET).
The Regional Challenge Fund (RCF) is commissioned by the German Government to KfW Development Bank and executed by the Western Balkans 6 Chamber Investment Forum (WB6-CIF), a joint initiative of chambers of commerce from the region.
The RCF offers significant financial and advisory resources to support the larger roll-out of the cooperative and dual education models. By offering the opportunity for utilising modern and innovative components RCF encourages vocational education and training institutes to further enhance partnerships with enterprises.
The official language of the event is English. Simultaneous translation to and from Albanian will be available.
- Ms. Dajna Sorensen, Deputy Minister, Ministry of Finance and Economy, Albania
- Ms. Judith Hoffman, Head of Development Cooperation, German Embassy in Albania
- Mr. Bjoern Thies, Director, KfW Office Albania
- Ms. Ines Mucostepa, President, Union of Chambers, Albania
- Mr. Frieder Woehrman, Regional Challenge Fund, Fund Management Unit, Team leader
- Ms. Irina Kausch, Proseed Programme Manager, GiZ, Albania
- Mr. Martin Dietschi, Country Director, Swiss Contact, Albania
Moderator: Mr. Renato Vasili, RCF, Fund Management Unit, Regional Coordinator