Getting Past Stuck: The Shortest Route to Living with Joy
With Debra Landwehr Engle, author of The Only Little Prayer You Need
June 17, $15
7 to 8:30 Central time
Do you feel like fear and uncertainty hold you back or keep you stuck in life? Do you find yourself worried over relationships or situations that you feel powerless to change?
Those fears can wear us out and make it hard to live with contentment and joy. But with a simple technique, you can ask for healing and see the struggles in life fade away.
Based on the best-selling book The Only Little Prayer You Need (featuring a foreword by the Dalai Lama) this class addresses the roots of fear-based thinking, with interactive exercises that will send you home with invaluable tools for a happier life.
• Identify the fear-based thinking that keeps you stuck.
• Let go of the “rattles in your dashboard,” the deep-seated thoughts that get in your way.
• Address fear-based thoughts about everything from finances to relationships, health concerns to family conflicts.
• Achieve a new level of self-worth and acceptance.
• Recognize how your inner shifts will result in changes around you.
• Live fearlessly to create a better life for yourself, your loved ones and the world.