A LinkedIn global survey found that almost 80% of professionals consider professional networking important to long-term career success. For job seekers, a virtual presence and networking on LinkedIn are more important than ever. However, many struggle with keeping in touch with their network regularly, what to say to check in with people, knowing what to say when making new connections, or reaching out to a prospective hiring manager. This webinar will provide you with tips regarding creating, improving, and leveraging your LinkedIn profile, whether you are searching for remote work or expanding your network for greater career growth.
We will discuss the following:
- Why LinkedIn is a critical piece for branding and job searching.
- An outline of how your LinkedIn profile should be organized.
- Suggestions on the best profile photo.
- LinkedIn etiquette in contacting and connecting with professionals.
- Guidelines on how to brand yourself.
- Leveraging LinkedIn recommendations in your remote search and on your resume.
Our presenter, Hallie Crawford, has been a certified career coach, speaker, author, and national career expert since 2002. Her company, Create Your Career Path, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA. She is regularly featured in the media (Forbes, CNN, Money magazine, WSJ) and has undergraduate and graduate degrees from Vanderbilt University and the University of Illinois. With over 2,000 success stories, her team of coaches and resume writers help professionals find jobs that make them want to jump out of bed in the morning to go to work. Their website is www.createyourcareerpath.com.