Exclusive webinar reserved for GynZone's customers.
You can attend a 30-minute presentation and then 30 minutes with time for questions and dialogue.
Meet our GynZone Live Expert: Physiotherapist, PhD Ulla Due.
Ulla Due's presentation contains:
• Myths and facts about a healthy pelvic floor
• When can you start pelvic floor exercises after the birth?
• How does the pelvic floor muscles recover after an anal sphincter laceration?
• If the woman is upset about the function of her pelvic floor, how do we help her?
• What is the best postpartum rehabilitation program?
Ulla Due is the professional expert behind GynZone's popular App: Pelvic Floor Exercises.
Ulla Due is also chairperson of the Danish Society for UroGynecological and Obstetric Physiotherapy (DUGOF).
Ulla has also written a PhD on the effect of pelvic floor exercise in women with symptoms of vaginal prolapse.
Link to Ulla Due's PhD thesis: https://www.fysio.dk/fafo/afhandlinger/phd/ulla-due
This webinar is kindly supported by:
* Vulva Enterprise
* Fjordblink: Welcoming Water