Of the top 10 issues cited by ATRI in a recent trucking industry survey, over 70% directly involve the driver. No surprise, then, that your drivers touch every single aspect of your business from customers, enforcement, dispatch, maintenance, safe, and finance to HR. At the same time, drivers are one of the hardest assets to recruit and retain. As companies try various forms of pay, routing, and benefits to recruit and retain quality drivers, we find that engagement and communication are really at the core.
In this live discussion, we will ask experienced drivers about this topic and find out what they believe will bridge the communication gap, while also recognizing and rewarding their importance inside a trucking operation.
● How instant feedback can help improve driver satisfaction
● Brand new ways you can connect/ engage your drivers
● How to solve for the recruiting versus retention dilemma
We'll be joined by a panel of industry professionals including:
● Don Mitchell (Host), Senior Director of Marketing at Transflo
● Verlen Larsen, Solution Architect at Transflo - 10 years and 1,000,000+ miles as a professional driver
● Debra Labree, President at Castle Transport - 15+ years and 1,500,000+ miles as a professional driver
● Shawn Kitchen, Director of Operations at True Load Time - 16+ years as a professional driver