Mitch Santala, President at Executive Scheduling Associates and Wendy Zanotelli, Executive Director of SMART Business Resource Center have been managing remote teams for more than a decade. In this webinar, they will present the principles and application of leading and managing remote teams during this time of rapid transition.
- Principles of leading and managing remote workers
- Team support during an uncertain time
- Establishing a foundation of communication, connection, and collaboration
- Application on a global and local level
- Tips and ideas for keeping people engaged
- Managing people’s stress and personal evolution
- Overcoming assumptions
- And much more...