One of the biggest challenges facing Africa is access to basic healthcare. Does Digital Connectivity offer the solution and remedy to equitable healthcare on the continent. This webinar will discuss these solutions on various levels.
• Access to basic healthcare is a human right, can digital solutions such as telemedicine provide a remedy to Africa’s ills?
• What lessons have we learned from the COVID-19 pandemic and has digital connectivity played a primary role in addressing the many challenges faced?
• What are the challenges to providing universal access to healthcare via digital connectivity and are we making use of the right strategies and resources to address this?
• Antonio Nunes, CEO, Angola Cables
• Ian Merrington, CEO of Cape Innovation and Technology Initiative
• Dr Ernest Darkoh, CEO Broadreach