The Independent European Vape Alliance is pleased to be able to invite you to a webinar on the revision of the EU Tobacco Products Directive, a process which kicks into gear right now.
The impact of this revision will be felt by the European vaping industry for decades to come.
The webinar will feature presentations and a question and answer session from:
Former Director of Action on Smoking and Health and tireless advocate for tobacco harm reduction in the European Union.
Global regulatory law specialist with vast experience in the vaping sector in the EU and the United States.
EU affairs expert and a veteran of the last TPD revision process.
During the webinar, we will discuss:
– When is the TPD likely to be revised, and what might the outcomes be?
– What role is IEVA playing in educating the EU institutions about harm reduction?
– How will the Commission design a new proposal?
– When and how will Parliament vote?
– What role is there for national governments?
– How can industry and consumers get involved?