Change the lives of 1 million women. Impossible?
Join us for 30 minutes to learn about how You and Your Organization can join the mission to bring 1 million women to tech.
What's in it for you:
1. Diversify the tech space globally: sponsoring Summer of Code and Winter of Data
2. Hire the best: hackathon winners > contract-to-hire, apprenticeships
3. Exposure for women employees you currently have: Mentor, Speaker, Instructor spots, visibility, global recognition for your best female technical talent
4. Opportunities for men in your organization to contribute as Allies: mentoring opportunities for men, individually or within a corporate philanthropy program (e.g. BlackRock)
Who this is for:
- CEO, CTO, CIO, CPO, CHRO, Head of Country, Head of Diversity, Head of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Internal Recruiter
- Software Engineer, Data Scientist
within organizations that can provide mentoring and have the philanthropic and commercial resources to do so.
Who this is *not* for:
- External recruiters
- Organizations that may not have the philanthropic and commercial resources to provide female and family friendly mentoring and apprenticeships.
Why: Change the lives of 1 million women AND win the war for talent.
Step 1: Join this 30 minute info session (preferably live, but replays will be available)
Step 2: Apply as a Mentor Organization at https://1millionwomentotech.com/mentor-organizations/
Step 3: Follow the timeline listed there.
If you have any questions at any time please email email@example.com.
You are amazing to be here and to be considering becoming a Mentor Organization! In the name of 1 million women, we shout:
YOU ARE AWESOME!