Due to technical issues, this webinar has been rescheduled to May 28th, 2020.
Join us on Thursday, May 28th @ 3:00PM EST for an exclusive Golden Key Talk with Jason Murphy.
Back by popular demand! After a very successful webinar earlier this year, Jason Murphy returns to Golden Key Talks to explain that the key to adapting to change is to evaluate your own attitudes and perceptions.
This course will go deeper into the tools you need to understand your stress related to change, understand how you react to change, and learn how to balance these reactions. As a result, you will be better braced for change, will change your outlook on change, and changes implemented in your organization will be more successfully received.
You’ll learn how to:
• Evaluate typical attitudes toward change
• Recognize the signals of change-related stress
• Understand the four parts of the change cycle
• Apply positive strategies for coping with change
This course explores taking a deeper dive into the following subjects:
• Assess how you approach change
• Signals of change-related stress
• The four steps of the change cycle
• Understanding the three typical attitudes towards change: advocate, ambivalent, critic
• How to deal with resistance to change
• Positive strategies for coping with change
About Jason Murphy:
Jason is an award-winning organizational psychologist and human capital development leader with 25+ years experience in learning. His educational background in organizational management and organizational psychology enables him to create and implement high-impact, state-of-the-art learning and development initiatives to improve the overall effectiveness of employees in leadership, productivity, performance, sales, and service.