Resiliency has become a synonym in today's world and will resonate well in the minds of every individual. Over the past many months’ enterprises have witnessed one of the greatest testing times of their continued operations and this has bought a lot of changes in the way enterprises think about business continuity. While we all agree that the main focus was on the sustainability of the operations, but it has also given an opportunity for enterprises to relook at their business continuity strategies to adopt an integrated resilient approach in dealing with disruptions.
Join experts from HCL and Ascent on this webinar to be held on Nov 10, 2020, at 9 am EST to learn more about the integrated resiliency framework and what can an enterprise benefit from adopting the same. The webinar will also cover some key learnings gathered during the recent disruptions and what should be your focus to achieve resilience across all the areas of the organization.
Below are the key topics that will be discussed during the webinar:
• Current market insights and trends
• Challenges in adopting an integrated resiliency approach
• why is it necessary in today's world?
• How is resiliency different from continuity and recovery
• what is integrated resiliency and how to move to Resiliency by design.
• Recent Learnings and how to adopt this approach
Note: By providing your details in the registration form you in turn agree to provide consent to HCL and Ascent representatives to contact you