If you want to evidence need, understand the sector or predict future demand, then open data could provide valuable insight.
Open data is information that can be freely used, re-used and redistributed by anyone.
Open data can be useful to businesses, charities and public sector alike. Many organisations are unaware of the open data resources that are now available to them.
With a wealth of data freely available at your fingertips, now is the time to embrace this valuable resources.
Join us for this webinar to learn:
• What are open data and the opportunities (and challenges) of using them
• Recent trends in using open data for business, charity and public sector organisations
• The best portals for open data
• Step by step guide on how to get started
• Ways to bridge the data skill gap
• Moving from access to understanding (analysis) and how to access grant-funded support
Learn this and much more as we delve into the world of open data with leading expert Dr Chatsiou.
Plus have your questions answered live with our experts as we bring data to life.