Join us on Thursday, December 16, 2021, for an introduction to the Eyedaptic EYE3 glasses for AMD and other retinal disorders.
The EYE3 glasses are fully self-contained Augmented Reality glasses that simulate natural vision and optimizes the user's functional peripheral vision. These state-of-the-art glasses can revitalize a user's quality of life. They are customized and adapt to users' needs as their vision changes.
- Autonomous user interface with multiple viewing modes including auto-zoom and automatic image stabilization
- Contrast modes plus Britext edge enhancement
- Hot swappable batteries for extended run time
- Magnification up to 10x
- Patented Hybrid See Through system
- Light weight and more comfortable than the EYE2
**ACVREP credits will be available for those who attend the live webinar.**