Evaluation is a crucial, but typically overlooked, step in creating a sustainable workplace wellness strategy. If you’re like the majority of workplace wellness practitioners, you’re probably overwhelmed or unsure how to get started, or questioning whether you’re effectively measuring the most meaningful outcome measures.
In this free webinar, Dr Angela Martin will draw on a growing body of literature around what constitutes best practice in evaluating workplace wellness initiatives and help translate the knowledge into practical tools and tips you can action in your workplace.
Whether you are engaging an external party to undertake an evaluation or doing it yourself, there are several important considerations to ensure your evaluation is:
• focused on specific objectives
• linked to what the organisation values
• co-produced with key stakeholders
• attempt to balance ‘realism’ with ‘rigour’, ‘feasibility’ with ‘scientific expectations’
• multilevel in nature
• combining impact evaluation (did it work?) and process evaluation (what works for
whom, in what circumstances?)