“Investment Opportunities and Challenges in the Post-COVID-19 World”
A Panel Discussion
COVID-19 has shattered social and economic life resembling a massive earthquake which is still shaking the world. Countries have rushed to protect their people through unprecedent monetary and fiscal policies resulting not only in challenges but also opportunities. While dreaming of normality again, join us to hear from experts on the economic impact of COVID-19 and the exciting investment opportunities that may exist in capital markets, in real estate, and much more.
Below is a brief of the panel program:
1. Welcome statement, Dr. Bajis Dodin, Dean of the College of Business (3 minutes).
2. Brief Overview of COVID-19 Cases and Vaccination, Dr. Garwin Kim Sing (5 minutes).
3. Round 1: Current and Future Economic/Business Outlook (15 minutes)
4. Round 2a: Challenges and Opportunities in Local, Regional, and Global Markets in the Post-COVID-19 world (25 minutes)
5. Round 2b: Panelist debate (15 minutes)
6. Round 3: Q&A session from the attendees and/or the moderator (35 minutes).
7. Thank you remarks.
Panel Discussion Booklet: