Academic staff from the University of Adelaide will present a 45-minute interactive webinar on everything you need to know about our program. There will also be time to answer any questions that you may have live.
In this session, we'll cover:
- what makes the University of Adelaide different?
- APAC accreditation and pathways to coming a registered psychologist
- academic staff, course curriculum and types of assessments
- career outcomes
- support services available to you
- entry requirements and how to apply
- fee and FEE-HELP information
- live Q&A.