A tumultuous first quarter to say the least, but what does it mean for your AI initiatives? Are SOCs and cybersecurity vendors spending less energy pushing their AI initiatives forward? Or is AI and automation more important than ever in this time of economic uncertainty? This Ai4 Digital Event is split into two panels, each lasting 45 minutes. The first panel starts at 1:00pm and is titled: "Defense: AI for Detection & Incident Response," while the second starts at 1:45pm and is titled "Offense: AI in the Hands of Hackers."
The industry leaders on these panels will provide you with a clear Q2 snapshot of the state of AI in Cybersecurity.
1:00PM EDT – PANEL 1: DEFENSE: AI FOR DETECTION & INCIDENT RESPONSE
- James Lindsay, Chief Architect & Engineer – Endpoint Security, Department of National Defence
- Brennan Lodge, Data Science Lead for SIRT, Goldman Sachs [Moderator]
- Marina Kaganovich, Director, Corporate and Institutional Banking Compliance, BNP Paribas
- Marcus Fowler, Director of Strategic Threat, Darktrace
1:45PM EDT – PANEL 2: OFFENSE: HACKERS PERSPECTIVE ON AI
- Raffael Marty, VP Research & Intelligence, Forcepoint
- Anna Trikalinou, Security Research Scientist, Intel Corporation
- Charles Givre, Vice President, Product Owner, Data & Analytics, Cybersecurity Technology & Controls, JPMorgan Chase
- Dhia Mahjoub, Head of Security Research, Cisco Umbrella