Steve Tardanico, Executive Vice President of Reimbursement Specialists, Inc. will join Jeff Bastien, Senior Vice President of Employee Benefits at RogersGray, to discuss how utilizing a PFA, or "Participating Funding Arrangement," can help employers regain even more cash back into their businesses by controlling their health insurance costs. The PFA can help lower fixed costs and works alongside all major fully-insured carriers.
The discussion will include highlights of this unique funding mechanism, including:
• Premium savings for both the employer and employees
• Maintaining employee out of pocket costs; in some cases even enhancing them
• Multi-year client case study outlining how the “PFA Surplus” can offset future premium increases for long-term cost stability
• Programs including Rx Saver Program, Telemedicine, and Employee Incentive Programs
• “VWP” or Voluntary Waiver Program