Everyone loves using LINQ. Debugging LINQ, however - not so much.
Join us for a short (40 min) webinar where we'll review:
* The pros and cons of using LINQ queries over procedural code
* Discuss LINQ query types – SQL-like syntax vs. fluent (λ) expressions
* Should we always prefer one over the other?
* Are there scenarios that 1 type is clearly better than the other?
* Compare LINQ debugging tools
* OzCode vs. LINQpad vs. SQL Management Studio
* How to deal with Entity Framework & LINQ2SQL queries gone wrong
* When LINQ Can’t Help – using OzCode advanced collection-exploration features: Custom expressions, Conditional Filtering and Time Travel.
The session will take approx. 30 mins, there will be an additional ±10 mins for Q&A.