This webinar will introduce this programme and offer support to help you create your Faith Long-termPlan. The webinar will expand on the detail of the programme and address some key questions that we know you may have – as well as giving you the opportunity to ask more questions. The webinars will include case studies, support and suggested resources to follow up with.
We will explore the 7 key areas listed below as well as key milestones and the wider dissemination process. Within each webinar there will also be a Q&A session and opportunity for wider discussion.
This will be the first of a series of webinars, with each of the key areas having its own more detailed follow up session.
7 Key Areas:
• Faith-consistent use of assets, including buildings, land and investments
• Education and young people (in both formal and informal situations)
• Wisdom, including theology, liturgies and prayer
• Lifestyles, including traditions of simple living, pilgrimage
• Media and advocacy, including influence, advocacy and guides
• Partnerships, eco- twinning, and creating and environment departments
• Celebration, including festivals and traditions
The webinar will be led by the International Network for Conservation and Religion (INCR) and FaithInvest.