How do you know your business idea will work? A business feasibility study tests your business idea(s) to prove your business is viable. Your feasibility can also become the foundation for a full business or marketing plan.
This webinar will explore the six (6) areas of your business idea which you will want to cover in your feasibility.
1. The Business Description of the products and/or services being offered.
2. The Market and industry trends, competition, sales potentials and target customers.
3. The Operational aspect of how you’ll get your products and services into the hands of your customers.
4. The Financial start up and capital needs and how they will be met.
5. The Organization – the legal form of business, owners and management, and employees duties and responsibilities.
6. The summary on the prospects of success using the facts and reasoning your feasibility presents.
Instructor Stephen “SteveO” O’Mara has been helping folks start and grow their businesses since 1995. Working in Mendocino, Sonoma, Lake and Sacramento Counties, SteveO has advised entrepreneurs from all over the world. A business advisor, a professor and an investor, SteveO says, “Business startup is simple. I explain it simply and share the lessons taught me by entrepreneurs like you."
Facilitator: Amorette Quintanilla, Event Coordinator, West Staff