While the first half of 2020 may have been dominated by news stories of businesses falling victim to the pandemic, bubbling away under the surface are countless examples of brands that are rising to the challenge and flourishing as a result.
In the first of the new Business Franchise ‘Spotlight on...’ webinars, we’ll explore why the franchise model is so resilient.
During this 45-minute webinar, hosted by Paul Hansen from Hitachi Capital Franchise Finance, we’ll hear from two experienced franchisors representing very different sectors. Dan Archer is the Managing Director of care franchise Visiting Angels UK, which has not only survived through the pandemic, but thrived. He’ll be joined by Anton Skarlatov, CEO and co-founder of property maintenance franchise Fantastic Services, who has built a network of 350+ franchisees since founding the brand in 2009.
The session will cover:
- The benefits of the franchise model – and how it comes into its own in uncertain times
- The franchise opportunities they offer and what you can expect as a franchisee
- How they have adapted during the pandemic to support their franchisees’ ongoing success
- The various funding options available to new franchisees
- Next steps – identifying the right franchise brand and the recruitment process