Join PRE4CLE, in partnership with Groundwork Ohio, for a virtual Town Hall conversation with Senators Matt Dolan and Nickie Antonio to discuss the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on Northeast Ohio’s early childhood system and how policymakers at the state level are addressing the urgent needs of young children and families. Hear from early childhood educators about the issues facing the child care system, and be part of the discussion with Senator Dolan and Senator Antonio about what’s in store for early education in the upcoming legislative session and state budget process.
Speakers will include:
- Senator Matt Dolan, Ohio Senate District 24
- Senator Nickie Antonio, Ohio Senate District 23
- Lynanne Gutierrez, Assistant Director and Legal Counsel, Groundwork Ohio
- Michelle Curry, Executive Director, Merrick House
- Karla Martin, Quality Enhancement Director, Starting Point
- And more!