Mutual Ventures and Xantura will explore how data can empower social workers to make better decisions, save money by identifying at risk cohorts early and preventing escalation, and improve resource planning by better predicting demand. The webinars are designed for Directors, Assistant Directors, Heads of Service and Principal Social Workers.
Rising demand and costs of social care are a familiar story across children’s services. Add to that the expectations of a spike in referrals following COVID-19, and decisions on how to prioritise resources will be increasingly important.
More than ever, a clear understanding of local populations is needed for services to be effective and keep children safe. This webinar explores the power of data to predict demand, understand risk, target your resources and achieve the best possible outcomes for children.
This webinar will explore the following:
- How to identify at risk cohorts earlier, prevent escalation, and reduce demand for high cost placements
- The benefits of better data for social workers and how it can support them to make decisions
- How data can support multi-agency safeguarding arrangements and relationships with partners
- How to develop better organisational capability to sustain and embed these approaches
- How data analytics can help you to become a leader in your field